Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008




We got Bianka a My Twinn doll that was made to look just like her! It was really neat!











I decided that I should start a blog now that I know that I will be able to keep up with it. My most wonderful husband got me a laptop for Christmas! I was totally surprised! But, not only did he get me a laptop but he also surpised with an awesome new desktop! I about fell over! When he does something he definitely does it BIG! Our old computer was not a fun thing to be on the internet with! I would spend half the time waiting on it to load or do anything so I'm totally excited about having something that works! :)
So today is Christmas and for the first time I think in 26 years I have stayed home the entire day! It was just Pat, the girls' and I! It was a really nice change. The girls woke us up this morning around 6am and we went downstairs and they opened their gifts. After that they just played with their gifts and Pat made us a yummy breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs! Then the girls played some more and then I made ham, mashed potatoes, and corn. So, it was alot of playing and eating and family fun! While I set up both computers, Pat played with the girls and helped them set up their toys and put them away. I felt extremely blessed today to have a husband who helps me like he does! His girls' are the joy of his life and he does anything and everything for them! I love him! If you know Pat he doesn't like to be around alot of people so today was a great day for him as well! I enjoyed it so much that I hope more years turn out to be like today! I just thank God for blessing me like he does!





No comments:

Post a Comment