Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cute Words!

Yesterday we were getting some breakfast ready for Allyah and she said "can you make me a cheese grill?" Now I know that is probably only cute to her mommy but I thought that was so cute that I had to blog about it! Sometimes she amazes me with the things she comes up with and I have to wonder what all goes on in that little head of hers! Sometimes I just stop and look at her and it just washes over me again how grateful I am that God has blessed me with such an amazing little girl! She has changed my life and I look forward to going through each phase of her life with her good and bad! I pray that God molds her into a beautiful person inside and out. She will always be beautiful to me! Just recently my cousin and his wife lost their little baby (she was 7 1/2 months along) and then I also read of another family that lost their 3 day old baby. I have been somewhat emotional since and it has just given me a new appreciation for all the messes and the chaos that comes with a 3 year old! I truly am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment