Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The business of life...

It's been awhile since I've sat down to update my blog! Pat and I have both been busy working and trying to fit in a few minutes of family time here or there which is not an easy task! Allyah is growing like a weed and will be 4 in a couple of weeks. I can't beleive how time flies...I look back at the day she was born...and even furthur back to when I found out I was going to be a mommy. I remember thinking "how in the world am I going to be a mother?" Life at that point was filled with a lot of questions and fear...but this little bundle of energy and pure joy has transformed my life...you no longer live for yourself but always thinking of how you can make yourself a better person to be a better parent! She's always making me laugh and coming up with these crazy things...the mind of a child is truly the best thing! Well...at least I wrote a couple of sentences...but it's late and I have to get bed tomorrow will be a looonngg day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I thought you may have forgot about your blog! Now you need to post pics!!:) Are you coming for thanksgiving? I hope so!!:)

    ReplyDelete