Friday, February 6, 2009

Ready for Spring!!

I am so ready for spring! We had 40 degrees here today and it was great...but just gave me the spring fever! I bundled up Allyah and we went out for a little bit. She loved it and it just reminded me that we have so many more options for play when the weather is nice! So bring it on...I can't wait! The last post I had talked about starting this new cleaning job. It turns out that I have really enjoyed being there. It is a lot of work but the extra $ has been really nice and the people are extremely nice and appreciative of everything that is done. I have to interact with the nanny some too and she is great as well! So...God has provided for us once again. I don't know why that I doubt Him! My weeks are alot more full but we have been able to work it out so far. This past week another lady called wanting someone to clean for her every other week. So...I am at full capacity right now. I can't believe that I have all of this work with the economy being the way it is, but I am thankful! So thankful! We are going to be trying out a new church on Sunday. It is right around the corner from our house. I have been going to Agape in Marysville which is a 45 minute drive. I absolutely loooove going there but Pat is not so fond of having to drive that far so we are going to be checking out some churches that are close by. I'm not the kind of person that likes to go where I know no one. I like my little circle and comfort zone but I'm willing to try new things. If you think about us you can definitely be praying that God will provide a church that meets both of our needs and we both enjoy. I know that there is one out there! :) Well...I think that's about it for the updating this time. I want to get some new pictures on here soon. Until next time...
~Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment