Monday, January 19, 2009

Another day...

Today is the start of another busy week in our lives. I clean everyday this week. I started a new cleaning job this week. It's a big one...I clean there two days every week. It's kind of different then what I'm used to. I am also doing the laundry and just other picking up kind of things. It is more of a maid position than anything else. I don't know how excited I am about it but I am thankful that God has provided the work for me because we can use the income right now!
We have been fighting "the sickness" around here for about a month now. It seems like as soon as we start thinking were all feeling back to normal somebody starts over and it recycles back through everyone again. I don't think we have ever battled colds and flu this much. It makes you thankful for health! This past week we have been at the pediatrician once and the urgent care twice. The last medication that Allyah was given (Amoxicillan) she was allergic too and broke out in hives. I think that we have that under control for now and are working on getting her ear infection under control!
Pat and I had a date night last night. We went to Rooster's and ate some wings and watched the Steeler's in the AFC playoffs. They won!! YAY!! So now we will be watching the Super Bowl on February 1st. Pat is particularly excited about this outcome! Ok, a little more than excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment