Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The sickness!

Well we have definitely had our share of sickness this week. Pat and Allyah had been sick about a month ago and I had managed to escape it then but I got hit with a whammy this past weekend. I am still not feeling that great and am coughing up a storm. Yesterday I thought that Allyah had pink eye, but Pat thought it was probably just a clogged tear duct with her cold but today I asked Mom about it and she said she has pink eye! So I think it's unavoidable! Which means...that it will probably course through the whole family no matter how hard we try to be safe. Ugh! I'm taking her to the doctor today. That is never a pleasant experience! She hates the doctor and cries the whole time. She does fine until we get into the room and sees the nurse then she loses it! :( Not fun! Most of the time I am close to tears by the time we leave. So if you think of us say a lil prayer! Tonight Pat and I are supposed to go out with my ladies bible study group for dinner. This is our belated Christmas/Valentines Dinner with our spouses. I'm not quite sure how all the details will work out with everyone's illness but hopefully we'll figure something out! And what fun is eating out when you can't taste anything! :( Well I need to get ready to get to the doctor's office! Praying for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment