Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I'm having a lazy Saturday today! I have let myself go today. I am religious about cleaning my house weekly but Pat told me this morning that I need to learn how to relax and let things go sometimes. So...that's what I'm doing today!I slept in until 11 am!! That is ridiculous. I don't think I've done that since about 5 years ago. This week has felt extremely lazy. With being sick my energy level has been next to none. I had to muster up all the energy I had to clean two houses on Wednesday and one on Thursday. Yesterday we threw a surprise baby shower for one of the girls in my ladies bible study. It was alot of fun. We just took the morning and had a little spa station set up and just pampered her. She was totally surprised! After that I went home and picked Allyah up and then went and ran a couple of errands. So basically I was gone all day. Today I had full intentions of catching up on laundry and cleaning the house and all that normal weekend stuff but it didn't happen today and guess what, the world didn't stop spinning and I'm relaxed! :) Yesterday morning Pat surprised me with a dozen roses! That was so nice! It's the little things like that that can make your day and in my case it made my week! :) Allyah is still coughing and has a runny nose. This stuff seems to just hang on! My Mom has had it and yesterday my Dad started with it. We'll probably stay away from their house for awhile! Well...I'm going to get back to my relaxing...until next time! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment